1958 ASTON MARTIN DB MK III Fixed Head Coupe
Chassis Number: AM300/3/1653
Left Hand Drive: UK Title
Aston Martin produced the DB 2/4 Mark III (often referred to as simply the Mark III) between 1957 and 1959. It was an evolution of the DB2/4 Mk II and retained the earlier car's W.O. Bentley-designed, Lagonda 2.9L straight-6 engine, redesigned by Tadek Marek. Other later production features to the Mk111 included the adoption of a DB3S style grille and a revised instrument binnacle (which echoed the style of the grille).The car was also the first Aston Martin to be available with front disc brakes as standard. The standard DBA engine model with twin SU carburettors produced 162hp.
We are delighted to offer this rare DB 2/4 Mk III Saloon which was supplied new via Inskip, the North American Aston Martin distributor. The car was originally commissioned and built to the specification of exterior colour Black with Off White Connolly Hide.
Our post sale preparation will include a fresh service with new MOT, which will be completed by Aston Martin marque specialists Pugsley & Lewis Ltd.
Available now for for viewing at our South Kensington showroom in central London